With over 15+ years of experience in the industry, we help you grow your business. We blend creativity, technology, and strategic thinking to design visually engaging solutions that will resonate with your target audience.
WE ARE RIO DESIGNS
Rio Designs was founded in 2012 as one of the innovative digital small business in the East Coast – USA to revolutionize the traditional print advertising and PR news industry. We specialize in every aspect of cutting-edge web design and development, mobile development, integrated marketing strategy, content marketing, social business/ PR news, and corporate branding. Our creative team are leaders in cross channel and content marketing. We know just what it takes to create a website architecture and digital marketing campaign to energize and engage your audience. Our refined processes and transparency directly result in exceeding expectations and on time deliverables.
Charting New Paths.
Our uniqueness lies in being born interactive and staying agile for optimal project results and customer service. Our web savvy, proven project processes, and integrated team structures have been refined and battle tested for over five years giving us an edge on our competition. We are confident that no matter what your idea or ours might be we can launch it faster and better than our competitors.
Addicted to Success.
Our philosophy is that there is a direct connection between having fun and achieving success! We strive to make every project a memorable and rewarding experience for everyone involved and we like to educate along the way. We work as a natural extension of internal marketing either on a project-by-project basis or on a consistent retainer support basis. We love what we do, are adamant about quality and are extremely passionate about our clients’ products and successes!
Brand & Identity
We build brand awareness, grow brand loyalty, and keep your brand current with great design backed by industry insights, trends, analytics and more.
Websites Design & Development
We create stunning and visually impactful websites that generate leads while giving you trackable insights to ensure your online presence is growing.
Social Media Management
Social Media is extremely important to any business or brand and having an active and engaged audience is key to growth. Leverage our network and expertise to grow your profile.
You want to ensure your business and brand stands out and we’re here to help. We provide you the best in photography and studio time to promote your business and make an impact.
Reach potential customers who visit your site and keep your target audience engaged. From subscription modals to integrated email campaigns with trackable results, you need email marketing.
Graphic Design & Presentations
We ensure your branding, marketing, and printed collateral stays consistent and engaging with the best in award-winning graphic design services, presentation design, logo design and more.
Consulting & Public Relations
With our third-party team, we distribute press releases to reach journalists, attract new customers and gain visibility online via top search engines, thousands of websites, social media, blogger networks, mobile channels, and more.
Hello! I’m Christine.
A Designer from New Jersey.
Rio Designs is a full-service creative design small business in the USA owned and run by Christine Feldmann an exceptional; Chief Visionary Officer with a perfect eye for color, style and the ability to graphically represent your brand.
Christine Feldmann has over 15 years’ experience in design, planning, execution, control, and monitoring of supply chain activities with the objective of creating net value, building a competitive infrastructure, leveraging worldwide logistics, synchronizing supply with demand and measuring performance globally. Her professional career reflects a continuous record of achievements characterized by a steady progression from the ground floor to executive ‘C’ – level management where she attained the position of Upper Management for national divisions of both private and public companies. Mrs. Feldmann also held leadership careers within well-established corporations ranked in one of the top of New Jersey & New York Fortune 500 Companies in the USA. Regarded as an innovator and a leader in the implementation of World Class Manufacturing/ Business & Interior Design strategies, her operations have been at the vanguard in advancing progressive management practices. Accordingly, many of her operations have received recognition as being leaders in their industries. As a respected businesswoman she has accompanied, co-traveling with Directors and Senior Executives to all of the NJ – NY Territories, to establish and or maintain accounts by product knowledge and enhancing GPO- Group Purchasing Organization- Materials Management, profession within a corporation.
“As part of the global community, Christine is a regular supporter to Charitable Organizations and Foundations to Support Communities in Need. Being medically and environmentally conscious is an inherent characteristic of her leadership model”.
Hello! I’m Debbie.
A Model from New Jersey.
Debbie Abazia is Director of Fashion Production Development for Rio Designs. Based in the shore area of New Jersey, she has gained recognition as an innovative Fashion Model. Debbie started her Collaboration with Rio Designs to help inspire men and women with the beauty of ECO Green Fashion. She is focused on developing custom marketing packages for clients interested in differentiating their business with sustainable products/services. Debbie’s talents include modeling and product brand development. She has an innate ability to foresee trends and help clients leverage green concepts into their marketing plans. Debbie’s client list includes Clairol, Villager’s Hardware, Contemporary Bride of NJ Magazine, NJ Bride Magazine, Shadowbrook Reception Hall, Tahiti Apparel, Naturalizer Shoes, Vaseline Intensive Care, Briechle Fernandez, Inc., Poison Prevention Spokesperson, Superb Magazine, Entiise Lingerie, Live Life Organics, The Model Channel, In Jersey Magazine, Hip Chick Purses, Brunello wine, Carolina Designs, Millennium Magazine, Bella NYC Magazine, Steppin Out Magazine, daGLAM Magazine and Colon CancerAlliance. She is passionate about environmental issues, including the preservation of the Amazon Rainforest, but she also understands the importance of triple bottom line in building a sustainable business. Debbie has also been heavily involved with the Ocean Conservancy since 2000 and participates in yearly beach cleanups.
- Market Development
- Trade Shows / Promotions
- Fashion Modeling
- Photography Shoots
- Dance and Stage Performance
WHY CHOOSE US?
WE WORK HARD
With over 15+ years of experience, we blend creativity, technology, and strategic thinking to design visually engaging solutions that will resonate with your target audience.
- Branding (photography).
- Copywriting (website copywriting, marketing materials, press kits, and blogging).
- Graphic Design (logo and print materials).
- Marketing (startup launch strategy, naming, search engine marketing, newsletter marketing).
- Consulting and Public Relations (securing online press release and news coverage).
- Search Engine Optimization (site audits, SEO tips and training, metadata review and optimization, SEO-optimized copy).
- Social Media (Facebook, Twitter and Instagram marketing and management, including designing graphics and managing promotions and ad campaigns for page growth).
- Website Site Creation(designing and building websites with an array of platforms for individuals or small companies).
We specialize in creating compelling content for clients in various industries.
- Media & Music
- Medical & Health
- Restaurant, Food & Beverage
- Technology and Education
Brand & Identity
Websites Design & Development
Social Media Management
Graphic Design & Presentations
Consultation & Public Relations
WE'RE COMING SOON
If you have any questions or concerns about our use of your Personal Information, then please contact us using the contact details provided at the end of this page.
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our website?
When submitting form information, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, phone number or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect personally identifiable information from you when contacting us through a form submission, opt-in for downloadable content, subscribe to a newsletter and/or engage in Live Chat.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you complete form submission, submit an order, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, visit the website, or use other site features in the following ways:
- To send you proposals, quotes and project pricing information
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and service offerings in which you are most interested
- To improve our website in order to better serve you
- To send periodic emails regarding existing and future services
- To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
How do we protect your information?
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
We use regular Malware Scanning.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal/company information.
All payment transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
Do we disclose the information we collect to Third-Parties?
Personally Identifiable Information collected by our website will never be sold or shared with any other third-party. We do not sell advertising space on our website.
We do not include or offer third-party products or services on our website.
We have implemented the following:
We, along with third-party vendors such as Google and MailChimp, use first-party cookies to compile data for the understanding of website user experience.
New Jersey Online Privacy Protection Act
See more at https://www.state.nj.us/nj/privacy.html According to NJ Online Privacy Act, we agree to the following:
- Users can visit our site anonymously.
- You can change any contact and personal information by emailing us at email@example.com
- Does our site allow third-party behavioral tracking?
- It’s also important to note that we allow third-party behavioral tracking (Google Analytics) to optimize our website.
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
We will notify you via email within 7 days of any breach.
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
– Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
– Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
– Send you additional information related to your product and/or service.
– Build custom audience to deliver you content on paid advertising platforms.
– Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
To be in accordance with CAN-SPAM, we agree to the following:
– Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
– Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
– Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
– Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
– Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
– Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can:
Simply follow the instructions at the bottom of each email and you will promptly be removed from email correspondence.
404 PO Box
Rumson, New Jersey 07760
ALL Credentials, Credits, and Parties involved are indicated as part of the article(s) for informational purposes. Rights to specific generated URL Address will be protected.
We DO NOT hold liability for further copying and or distribution with any changes to original database information outside our URL Address http://2012riodesigns.com with or without consent.
Under the Attribution-NoDerivs CC – BY-ND license policy http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nd/3.0/legalcode allows for redistribution, commercial and non-commercial, as long as it is passed along unchanged and in whole, with credit to Rio Designs Service Lifestyle PR News EST.2012.
Article(s) WILL BE featured on social media account(s) of:
Rio Designs Service Lifestyle PR News EST.2012
Always link back to this website Rio Designs when referencing any or ALL work.
- Attribution — You must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work.
- Non – Commercial — You may not use this work for commercial purposes.
- No Derivative Works — You may not alter, transform, or build upon this work.
- Waiver — Any of the above conditions can be waived if you get permission from the copyright holder Rio Designs.
- Public Domain — Where the work or any of its elements is in the public domain under applicable law, that status is in no way affected by the license.
Other Rights — In no way are any of the following rights affected by the license:
• Your fair dealing or fair use rights or other applicable copyright exceptions and limitations.
• The author’s moral rights.
• Rights other persons may have either in the work itself or in how the work is used such as publicity or privacy rights.
Notice — For any reuse or distribution you must make clear to others the license terms of this work. The best way to do this is with a link to this web page Rio Designs.
This work by http://2012riodesigns.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License. CC – BY-ND license policy http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nd/3.0/legalcode