If you have any questions or concerns about our use of your Personal Information, then please contact us using the contact details provided at the end of this page.
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our website?
When submitting form information, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, phone number or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect personally identifiable information from you when contacting us through a form submission, opt-in for downloadable content, subscribe to a newsletter and/or engage in Live Chat.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you complete form submission, submit an order, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, visit the website, or use other site features in the following ways:
- To send you proposals, quotes and project pricing information
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and service offerings in which you are most interested
- To improve our website in order to better serve you
- To send periodic emails regarding existing and future services
- To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
How do we protect your information?
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
We use regular Malware Scanning.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal/company information.
All payment transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
Do we disclose the information we collect to Third-Parties?
Personally Identifiable Information collected by our website will never be sold or shared with any other third-party. We do not sell advertising space on our website.
We do not include or offer third-party products or services on our website.
We have implemented the following:
We, along with third-party vendors such as Google and MailChimp, use first-party cookies to compile data for the understanding of website user experience.
New Jersey Online Privacy Protection Act
See more at https://www.state.nj.us/nj/privacy.html According to NJ Online Privacy Act, we agree to the following:
- Users can visit our site anonymously.
- You can change any contact and personal information by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Does our site allow third-party behavioral tracking?
- It’s also important to note that we allow third-party behavioral tracking (Google Analytics) to optimize our website.
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
We will notify you via email within 7 days of any breach.
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
– Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
– Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
– Send you additional information related to your product and/or service.
– Build custom audience to deliver you content on paid advertising platforms.
– Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
To be in accordance with CAN-SPAM, we agree to the following:
– Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
– Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
– Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
– Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
– Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
– Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can:
Simply follow the instructions at the bottom of each email and you will promptly be removed from email correspondence.
404 PO Box
Rumson, New Jersey 07760
ALL Credentials, Credits, and Parties involved are indicated as part of the article(s) for informational purposes. Rights to specific generated URL Address will be protected.
We DO NOT hold liability for further copying and or distribution with any changes to original database information outside our URL Address http://2012riodesigns.com with or without consent.
Under the Attribution-NoDerivs CC – BY-ND license policy http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nd/3.0/legalcode allows for redistribution, commercial and non-commercial, as long as it is passed along unchanged and in whole, with credit to Rio Designs Service Lifestyle PR News EST.2012.
Article(s) WILL BE featured on social media account(s) of:
Rio Designs Service Lifestyle PR News EST.2012
Always link back to this website Rio Designs when referencing any or ALL work.
- Attribution — You must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work.
- Non – Commercial — You may not use this work for commercial purposes.
- No Derivative Works — You may not alter, transform, or build upon this work.
- Waiver — Any of the above conditions can be waived if you get permission from the copyright holder Rio Designs.
- Public Domain — Where the work or any of its elements is in the public domain under applicable law, that status is in no way affected by the license.
Other Rights — In no way are any of the following rights affected by the license:
• Your fair dealing or fair use rights or other applicable copyright exceptions and limitations.
• The author’s moral rights.
• Rights other persons may have either in the work itself or in how the work is used such as publicity or privacy rights.
Notice — For any reuse or distribution you must make clear to others the license terms of this work. The best way to do this is with a link to this web page Rio Designs.
This work by http://2012riodesigns.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License. CC – BY-ND license policy http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nd/3.0/legalcode